Friday, September 08, 2006

Jess from je.souris




These are pictures of my little sister, if you like her artwork, please do drop by her blog, Je Souris, there are plenty more where those came from.

Her black and white pictures are great because they reflect Apple's own design.

Thank you for submitting those pictures!

Also, if you have an iPod, iBook, PowerBook, MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro (ooooh I wanna see one up close!!), Apple sticker anywhere, put a picture of yourself online and leave a comment!! (please no Beatles CDs, that's just plain provocative, although I do enjoy the Beatles, I think their lawsuits are silly and I'm glad they lost the last one)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miao 妙 said...

The pictures are very well done! And your sister is pretty. :)

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Miao!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home